- Developing a digitalization strategy for a strongly scaled, analog business model
- Conceptualizing and realizing of design and user interface
- Integration of brand portal and platform frontend
- Use of ElasticSearch on AWS for fast and precise search results
- Adaptation of the standard sortiment from legacy PIM
- Preparation and implementation of country rollouts
SWISS KRONO is taking an important step towards digital transformation. The platform not only forms the basis for a uniform brand image with global appeal, but also leaves room for possible future global strategic adjustments. To this end, the corporation’s autonomous national subsidiaries benefit from synergy effects: Product databases and websites, which were previously operated independently, no longer have to be maintained separately and content is generated centrally for everyone to use.
»The product platform is an important contribution to bringing together our national companies under the umbrella brand SWISS KRONO Group. With it, we are setting the course for being among the world leaders in our industry, even in times of digital change, while at the same time maintaining independence for organisations in our various markets.«
Fabian Koelliker, Head of Group Marketing, SWISS KRONO Group
How Swiss Krono benefits exactly
- We have integrated the individual product ranges of the national companies into a global range with the categories Interiors, Flooring and Building Materials.
- All innovations and changes in the product range come from one single source. The advantage: faster and more resource-efficient implementation.
- Cross-market campaigns for the introduction of additional product lines are easier to execute.
Who is the SWISS KRONO Group?
SWISS KRONO stands for sustainable and innovative solutions in wood processing. In addition to the Swiss plant in Menznau, the group produces very successfully in France, Germany, Poland, Hungary, Ukraine, Russia as well as the USA – and supplies two thirds of all countries in the world. The eight national companies operate largely independently, with independent management and their own organizational structures. Within the group's brand architecture, the companies have creative freedom through individual branding elements.