STRATEGIC GUIDE FOR DIGITAL GROWTH
We supported Aventics in arriving at a detailed overview of existing digital initiatives and pooling them. We developed a new shared vision and specific measures for Aventics in order to help the pneumatics experts reach their digital customers more systematically.
Aventics already had initiated digitalization projects in various divisions. To bring the most important actors to the table and make an integrated strategy possible, we broke up existing structures. We defined three fields of action: digital business, digital sales and digital marketing. In addition, we established a project team that included experts for all areas.
Central to our planned measures is creating a Digital Competence Center, which pools existing resources in the digital value chain and makes it possible to utilize synergies in knowledge and capabilities.
»Together with Turbine we succeeded in creating a reliable basis of information regarding the digital initiatives within our company. Now, we can build upon this basis and make decisions systematically as part of our digital strategy.«
Andreas Hart, Director Digital Business, Aventics GmbH
- Analyzing the business model, markets and competition
- Developing a shared vision and digital business objectives
- Defining and analyzing digital customers and their needs
- Developing fields of action and recommended measures in the following areas:
– technological infrastructure
– online marketing
– generating leads and marketing automation
– product access and usability
– delivery process