- "Business Model Innovation": innovating and implementing business models
- cross-industry masterclass for the realization of innovation potentials
- for decision makers and management level in medium-sized businesses
Stuttgart, November 8, 2018 - Digital agency Turbine Kreuzberg GmbH is opening its doors for a masterclass in "Business Model Innovation" at its Innovation Space Stuttgart on November 23, 2018. Here, tangible methods will be taught that decision-makers in medium-sized companies can use to identify innovation potential in their own company and to drive innovation forward. Practical examples and exercises will be used to illustrate how existing business models can be visualized, put to the test and further developed.
Knowledge transfer and impulses for realisation
"Digitization offers all companies the opportunity to make themselves fit for the future. With our Masterclass, we are devoting ourselves to the topic of business models: What are possible approaches and tools for incorporating innovations into your own business model," explains Daniel Nill, CEO of Turbine Kreuzberg and one of two lecturers at the Masterclass. "Our goal is to demystify the topic, to bring in our know-how from the digital industry and to convey it to the participants. In this way, we want to make it easier for participants to get started with the upcoming internal company processes and encourage them to "do it"".
The event at a glance
- Time: Fr. 23 November 2018, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Location: Innovation Space Stuttgart in the office of Turbine Kreuzberg at Königstraße 39
- Number of participants: Max. 20 persons
- Cost: 499,- €
- Soft drinks, coffee, snacks and lunch are included in the price.
- No preparation for the masterclass is necessary.
- At the end of the masterclass, participants will receive an Innovation Space certificate of participation.
- Registrations are possible via Eventbrite
- The event will be held in German language.
A strong offer for a strong economic region
With the Masterclass, the digital agency is further expanding its commitment to the Stuttgart location. Since October 2018, the agency has moved into a 300 square metre space in Stuttgart's city centre and intends to establish itself in the long term as a platform for the exchange of information on innovation, digitisation and technology. An official opening of the Innovation Space is planned for early 2019. "Our aim is to establish and promote a professional exchange at eye level, which is also increasingly in demand in economically strong regions such as Southern Germany," says Nill.