The position: Trainee for Business Administration
For us, business administration means so much more than just structured and results-oriented work. Right from the start, our trainees are given the opportunity to get involved in the day-to-day operations of the agency and work independently on projects. They are motivated, inquisitive and show initiative. With courage and organizational talent, they find clever solutions and are happy to call on the support of their team and mentor. Complex tasks are solved together by a well-coordinated team in our office.
As an Office Management trainee, you will join our Business Administration team. You will learn how accounting and general office communication work, support us in human resources as well as event and travel management, and gain insights into controlling.
- You have a secondary school diploma and ideally have already started a course of study or completed another traineeship.
- You are willing and above all motivated to learn new things.
- You have a structured work approach, grasp things quickly and are reliable.
- You have very good skills in using office software, such as Microsoft Word or Excel.
- Your German is on a native level. You speak and write English very well.